131 Valley Ponds Cr Nw, Calgary$624,900
- Information: PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP is evident when you enter this beautiful fully developed 2-storey walkout in the desirable community of Valley Ridge. An incredible home with 2532 sq of developed living space with many upgrades that make this home extremely desirable such as: in-floor heating, central A/C, underground sprinklers w/ drip watering system, water purifier, steam humidifier, water taps to the upper deck and both hot and cold in the oversized double garage that is insulated with an epoxy floor surface, just to name a few. The open concept kitchen, eating area & family room is bright with large windows providing an abundance of natural light. Some features inc. an island/breakfast bar, walk-in pantry & gas fireplace with close proximity to the huge deck. The dining room/flex room, den & half bath finish off the main level. The upper level has the large master bedroom with 4 piece ensuite & walk-in closet plus 2 additional bedrooms & 4 piece main bath. The lower level is completely (SEE ADDITIONAL COMMENTS)
- More Info: finished with large rec room with a wet bar & bar fridge, hobby/laundry room & 4 piece bath. Walk out to the large patio great for entertaining; enjoy the professionally landscaped yard w/ flower beds, shrubs & mature trees. The lower level includes a storage area that is large enough for a deep freeze, fridge and sink plus additional closet space. There is space for RV parking in the backyard. Enjoy the many walking paths, parks and outdoor amenities that the community of Valley Ridge has to offer. A great community; an incredible property.
- Property Sub Type: Detached
- Community: Valley Ridge
- Bedrms Above Grade: 3
- Beds Total: 3
- Baths Half: 1
- Baths Full: 3
- Ensuite YN: 1
- Sq Ft Total: 1875
- Basement: Full,Walkout/Walk Up
- Basement Development: Fully Finished
- Parking: Double Garage Attached,Insulated,Over Sized,RV Parking
- Yr Built: 1998
- Foundation: Concrete
- Flooring: Carpet,Non-Ceramic Tile,Stone
- Features: Air Conditioning-Central,Balcony,Bar,No Animal Home,No Smoking Home,Patio,Skylight,Sprinkler System-Underground
- Front Exposure: South
- Frontage Metres: 15
- Exterior: Stone,Vinyl
- Roof Type: Cedar Shakes
- Site Influences: Corner,Fenced,Fruit Trees/Shrubs,Golf Nearby,Landscaped,No Back Lane,Playground Nearby,Private Setting,Public Transportation,Treed Lot,View City
- Land Use Code: R-C1
- In Suite Laundry YN: N
Disclaimer: All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and provincial law.
This listing data comes from the Calgary Real Estate Board (CREB®) MLS® and is updated on a hourly basis. Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available.
All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the CREB®.
The trademarks, REALTOR®, REALTORS®, MLS® and The MLS System® are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and used under license.